Damages in Personal Injury Cases
So you have suffered personal injury as a result of another person, persons or entities fault. What is your measure of damages? Stated differently, what are the specific elements of damage for which I may be entitled to receive compensation?
The following damage elements should be considered when assessing damages in your personal injury claim:
1. Past Medical Expenses Incurred.
2. Lost Wages / Salary / Income.
3. Diminished Earning Capacity.
4. Temporary + Permanent physical injuries including aggravation of pre-existing conditions.
7. Future Medical Expenses.
8. Future Pain and Suffering.
9. Loss of Society (death and dram shop cases).
10. Grief and Sorrow (death cases).
Learn More About Personal Injury
FILL OUT A CONTACT FORM
To connect with William S. Wojcik, Ltd. about Personal Injuries.